Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BOTTLE #1

Looking for a Tracy Baker.
Last time i saw him was circa 1968-69.
We'd been extras working on Paint Your Wagon near Baker, Oregon. However we did not actually meet until after the filming was over and both of us independently finding ourselves living on Makena Beach, Maui.
After relocating to the Banana Patch/ pre-Maui Zendo and residing thereabouts for a while, we traveled together to California, living on the slopes of Mt. Shasta.
Last time i saw Tracy we were on our way with somes folks who wanted us to help them start a commune in Canada [ BC or Alberta ?]. On the way I changed my mind and got out on US 2 and hitched to Montana to visit family and take my chances from there.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of this Tracy, please let me know. I know it's a long shot but hey that's why I named this blog what I did.
I'd really appreciate any leads.

No comments: